Skype
milkyway9828

I'm Your Problem Now I'm Your Problem Now

You deserve more attention.

VilexPlague responds:

dawww, thanks

At the speed of cancer At the speed of cancer

DA DA DA DA daaa Graaaaaa OPpPp opaiosnddnghzdgx

Larry640 responds:

XD lmao

-Miami Hotline- Vol.3 -Miami Hotline- Vol.3

That is krazy for a Hi! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Krazy drop! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
You must be a krazyman! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Demonicity responds:

actually no krazyman did not make this song and i am NOT krazyman.
Instead i am KRAZY, man ;)

BEST DUBSTEP EVER BEST DUBSTEP EVER

OMG OMG THIS NEEDS TO BE FEATUREDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO GO SING FOR THE WORLD!

The Hobo The Hobo

Everything is perfect about this, except that the vocals sound a lot louder than the instruments, and that it doesn't seem more important than the instruments.

But great song! I really like it!

~:Lunar Abyss:~ ~:Lunar Abyss:~

I liked this song before duelo mastero was even released.

Great drop.
Great beginning.
GREAT EVERYTHING

Brain Freeze Brain Freeze

Personally, I have to say you better at drops and music than even Xtrullor,

AND YOU MAKE THE BEST DROPS IN THE WORLD

---Digital Mayhem--- ---Digital Mayhem---

Alright, this is the part WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET THE FUCK OFF love the drop

The Undertakers Daughter instrumental The Undertakers Daughter instrumental

This inspired me to message funnygame to make a level

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova